The automakers of the much acclaimed Hyundai are never at rest. They have fire in their bellies and are always coming up with new range of cars be it sedan, SUV or hatchbacks one after the other. They just don’t relax. Changing the driving dynamics the Automakers have now come up with the very first and newest offering the very hot Hyundai Veloster.
What’s the Veloster all about? Should you own one? Take a look at the vehicle and then decide.
3 Door Hatchback is in
The 3 door hatchback is sporty and fun to drive. The 3 door design with its contour lines that flows from front to back makes it so appealing and it proudly claim that there is no need for another door, it’s a happy 3 door hatchback, the choice of the new generation.
Interiors at its best
With stellar high quality top class interiors, roomy and spacious passenger seating, comfort is taken care of. At the rear though there is enough leg room, the taller occupant may find the head room less. None the less leaving that one point, otherwise interiors are very impressive. Once in, the Gasoline Direct Injection engines starts simply with the push of the button.
High tech features
Technically inspired the Veloster doesn’t leave any stone unturned and is updated with all the latest high tech entertainment system, social network connectivity etc.
- The 7”inch multimedia touchscreen for any information or entertainment on the LCD. Games or videos can be watched at the comfort of your seat as in your mobile.
- The Navigation system that keeps you informed on every mile with its 7”inch touchscreen. The XM satellite Radio has features to keep you well alert and informed with the Nav Traffic, Nav weather, and XM sports and Stocks link.
- The powerful 450 watt AM/FM/XM Satellite Radio/CD/MP3 Audio System with 8 speakers are a treat to all drivers who just enjoy the music as much as they enjoy driving. Through this system you can listen to music via blue tooth, compact disc mobile phone or ipod. The choice is yours.
- Distractions during driving can be minimised with the hands free mobile phone and Bluetooth system with the help of the voice recognition and phone book facility.
- The high tech key which recognises the holder of the key is like holding a magical wand and unlocks the car allowing you to enter in.
Blue link Connectivity
The Blue Link connectivity which offers great range of entertainment, gives information and safety features like:-
- The Eco coach giving driving information on fuel economy.
- Location sharing that helps you to share where you are heading to on your Veloster by giving vehicle location information through face book or Twitter.
- The Emergency Assistance with the help of the SOS button through Blue Link helps you during times of emergency through specially trained specialists who will assists, guide you, gives appropriate measures until help actually arrives.
- Auto crash notification, car theft can be alerted and help can be provided. Even a simple case of keys being left behind in the car can be unlocked through Blue Link.
You are in safe hands when in a Veloster. The six air bags, Front occupant classification system, Vehicle stability management system that coordinates between Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Traction Control System (TCS), plus the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) with Brake Assist guard you along and help you to avoid any accident as such.
Performer at its best
The tough veloster can even overpower the hybrid Honda CRZ with its performance with power from the 1.6litre GDI, DOHC 4 cylinder supported by a Dual continuity Variable Valve timing (D-CWT). There are no arguments on the performance with its Standard 6 Speed manual transmission and the 6 speed ECOSHIFT Dual Clutch transmission, giving a 40mpg on highway.
The era which passes by with the SUV, hatchbacks, then sedan, convertibles and now again back to Hatchbacks. This stylish appeal, connectivity and performance need no comparison. When you put in efficiency, performance, safety, comfort, convenience, entertainment and fun what results is the spectacular creation the Hyundai Veloster 2012.